Sunday, June 7, 2009

Will I continue to have access to and receive e-mail at my sbcglobal.net address when I cancel ATT SBC acct?

I have found another ISP, but want to keep my yahoo home page and sbcglobal.net e-mail account

Will I continue to have access to and receive e-mail at my sbcglobal.net address when I cancel ATT SBC acct?
Having done the same thing myself (SBC DSL not available where I am currently living), I can tell you that when your SBC account is canceled, Yahoo will give you a limited opportunity to convert your SBC account to a free Yahoo account. Works seamlessly, just don't get all the perks as it is a free account. Hope this helps!
Reply:sure if you pay for both but the answer is no you will not when you switch providers like that you lose access to your old email address sorry get a yahoo address and switch your online sites to that email so you don't lose access to them good luck

fun surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment