Sunday, June 7, 2009

I cannot email my dad at his sbcglobal address from my yahoo address....he cannot receive emails from me?

but he can send emails to me...its frustrating..whats the dealeo?

I cannot email my dad at his sbcglobal address from my yahoo address....he cannot receive emails from me?
Tell him to check his blocked list---you may have been accidentally blocked.


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;block addresses. find your address on that list--click on it--click "remove block".
Reply:Have him make sure his SPAM filter isn't blocking your messages or sending them to a SPAM folder. If that's not the cause then make accounts on other web based free email servers and try messaging him from each of them until you find one that gets through.





I recommend Gmail, myway.com, zworg.com, bluebottle.com, but there are many others that a google search will turn up.


No comments:

Post a Comment