Sunday, June 7, 2009

I have an sbcglobal.net email address and have just installed DSL. I no longer can receive messages using?

Microsoft Outlook, although I can send messages. Can you please tell me what settings to use with "tools" that will both send and receive email to my sbcglobal account? Gigi

I have an sbcglobal.net email address and have just installed DSL. I no longer can receive messages using?
Like the other user suggested you need to change the settings in outlook. The pop connection should be pop.att.yahoo.com and the smtp connection should be smtp.att.yahoo.com. You can change these by going to outlook express going to tools and then to accounts. If you need more help than that you can always call tech support for them to walk you thru setting this up. I am one of the techs at a call center for AT%26amp;T and do this quite often.
Reply:You need to put sbcglobal's POP address in your Outlook. Since I do not have it my guess would would be mail.sbcglobal.net. Link is url for help.


No comments:

Post a Comment